Sunday, November 4, 2018

Quick release sim wheel


I'm working on a buttonbox with shiftlight and a little display for sim wheels in 32 to 33cm (13") size. I also designed a new pedal shifter mechanism for it because the ones people have put out on thingiverse is so big in size, I wanted a much more compact design.
I'm making this for my thrustmaster TX base with my own quick release adapter and hub with usb cables in the center axle, but I have made a clamp and hole to get usb cables out the back of the wheel so it can be compatible with direct drive bases etc..
I will put this project out on thingiverse when I get around to print all the parts and test that all works nice.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick release sim wheel

I'm working on a buttonbox with shiftlight and a little display for sim wheels in 32 to 33cm (13") size. I also designed a new p...